ZOMBIE WALK HOUSTON'S FIFTH ANNUAL HOUSTON ZOMBIE WALK™
The dead rise again, Houston!! This time ZDAY is on October 27th and we are benefiting Friends for Life again, a TRUE no kill animal shelter located in the Houston heights!
On October 27, ZDAY will be held again at Lanier Middle School on Westhiemer. We ask for a donation of $15 For Friends For Life, or whatever you can afford (we do not turn any Zeds away). As always every year, Zombies under the age of 12 are free.
All undead furry domesticated friends are allowed with a leash (please pick up after them too)!Pre-Register below or just show up on October 27th!
We trust our fellow zombs have eaten tons of brains and therefore have common sense. But, there are a few important rules, besides the donation of what you can afford for the local charity we are supporting..
- 1. Pets are allowed, as long as they are leashed!
- 2. Stay off the road, and try to lurch on the sidewalk. I hire plenty of Houston Police Officers to escort us down Westheimer and keep all zeds safe and it makes their jobs much easier!
- 3. Respect other people's properties, other zombies, and the living’s personal space.
- 4. You are responsible for your own corpse.
- 5. All Children Of The Dead are to be accompanied by an Adult Zombie at all times.
- 6. Don’t approach or touch anyone that seems not okay with zombies. Avoid Confrontations.
- 7. No littering, destruction of property, or any other illegal activity.
- 8. If you get in trouble, arrested, and or shot in the head - Zombie Walk Houston and our annual HOUSTON ZOMBIE WALK™ and any sponsors are not responsible and you will become another one for the fire.
- 10. No real weapons of any kind unless they are clearly marked as toys or plastic props.
- 11. No alcohol or other illegal zombie substances. Save that for the afterparty - This is a family friendly charity event!
- 12. Lanier Middle School was kind enough to let us use their campus for gathering - Please don't litter their campus or have buckets of blood spilled around - Use the "BLOOD ZONE"!!
- 13. Don't forget to watch the off street signs for parking permit requirements, prohibited times, etc..
- 14. Have fun!!
THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER SUCCESFUL YEAR, HOUSTON ZOMBIES!!
You guys are so wonderful!!
We had about 1,192 zeds show up.. And then an additional 50-60 news people and photographers!
We raised $8,100 for Friends for Life at our FOURTH ANNUAL HOUSTON ZOMBIE WALK™, On October 22nd, 2011!!!
Thanks to all of our sponsors, HPD officers, vendors, and our beneficiary, Friends for Life!
Most importantly, thank you to all the zombie pariticpant donors and walkers..
Your support and encouragement over the last four years have been overwhelming..
Love you, zeds!
Zombie Walk Houston